Thursday 17 November 2011

Thursday - Time for Pics

Today I'm going to let the pictures do the talking. Don't forget that you can click the images to make them larger. I must confess, that I've only today discovered that my...camera...has what you might call a...HUD...that can be turned off to produce better shots. So apologies for its presence in the snaps below. Future updates will surely include even more beautiful pics.

Red sky at night...

I have no idea what those little blue orbs are, but they followed me relentlessly

Autumn days in Riften

A view from the seat of power in Whiterun

Magic is afoot

Let's just say I didn't end up here of my own free will

A tense scene in Solitude

Solitude sits on the coast of the Sea of Ghosts

Both players take their game of Risk very seriously

A camp just outside Solitude

No comments:

Post a Comment